The Wagon Yard takes the security of our customers privacy seriously and we follow current rules on the collection, storage and usage of personal data.
What Personal Information does the Wagon Yard hold?
- Your personal details which you provide to us when you register for the Wagon Yard website – your name, address, email address and telephone number
- Payment Details – All payment information such as credit or debit card details are handled and held securely by our payment processors Paypal and Stripe. We do not directly handle your payment information and do not have access to your full payment details.
- Queries, questions, comments or feedback you have communicated to us via the Wagon Yard website, email, social media platforms or by mail and the details such as your name, email address, social media account names, address or phone number which you use to communicate with us.
- Information about your orders, which products you have bought, the amount spent, when the transaction occurred, your billing and delivery address(es) and any other information associated with completing the transaction.
- Information on how you use our website.
- Newsletters – we hold your name and email address and information regarding your preferences in relation to our email newsletter and its effectiveness as a means of communicating with our customers.
- We will never ask for any personal information that is not necessary for processing your orders.
- We will never ask for your login or password information.
How do we use this information?
- To process orders, pre-orders, refunds or replacements
- To process payments through our trusted processors Paypal and Stripe
- To answer questions or respond to feedback from you the customer
- To contact customers who wish to know about new releases, sales, special offers or general news about our products – only customers who sign up to the Wagon Yard newsletter will be contacted
- To help us provide excellent service and communication to and with our customers
- To improve our website and the range of products we offer for the benefit of our current and future customers
- To ensure transactions are genuine and to prevent fraud
Would we ever disclose your personal information to a third party?
- We will not disclose or share any of our customers personal information with any third party for commercial purposes.
- Delivery or courier firms will be given only the information necessary for dispatch and delivery of your order.
- Law enforcement agencies would have access to information for fraud prevention.
How do we protect your personal information?
- Your personal information is kept confidential at all times and kept secure on a data protected system of which only the two senior members of Wagon Yard staff can access for the purposes of processing orders, answering correspondence or contact through our newsletter.
- Our systems are confidential and password protected.
- Your personal information and payment information is protected through Paypal and Stripe. Each secure payment platform has rigorous PCI compliant systems. As previously stated, any data relating to personal payment information is not held on our server or accessed directly by the Wagon Yard and is fully protected by our Payment processors (Paypal and Stripe) secure systems.
- Our website also uses SSL technology to protect and encrypt all sensitive information.
How long do we keep your information?
The Wagon Yard will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you, the customer with the best service possible in the supply of our goods or service. We will not keep your information any longer than is necessary in accordance with current laws and regulations.
If you request removal from our email / newsletter list this will be done immediately and your information no longer retained.
If you request for your account to be deleted this will be completed within 7 days of your request. Contact us: email@example.com
You can access your account information by logging on to the Wagon Yard website and going to your profile, here you can amend / change your personal contact details. Under order history you can view your transactions. Under the Newsletter heading you can subscribe or unsubscribe to our Newsletter.
By law you can contact the Wagon Yard and request information on the data we hold about you. Once we have verified your identity, we will provide the requested information within 28 days. If any information is incorrect you can request it be amended. Or as previously stated you can request all information be deleted.