A. G. Bailey – 7 plank OO


The Wagon Yard Exclusive Editions – Produced in house by The Wagon Yard team the authentic livery artwork comes from historic images and has been applied using a state of the art digital printing process. The wagon body and chassis is from Dapol’s high quality range. This wagon livery was requested by one of our customers and is available in a limited run with each wagon made to order (please allow 21 days for delivery).

The company was founded by George Bailey in 1855 and was originally called Bailey. Alfred George Bailey succeeded his father in the family coal merchants business in 1901 changing the company name to A. G. Bailey after George’s death in 1907. The company had an account with L&NWR in 1909 and later in 1942 one with LMS. The company had depots at Charing, Smeeth, Hothfield and Folkestone Junction and some 400 wagons, it would eventually be bought out by the Powell Duffryn Group after WW2. This wagon is based on a sketch by Don Halliday showing running no. 27.  ERAs: 2 and 3

PHOTO: N gauge model shown

Historical information from Private Owner Wagons of the South East by John Arkell (Lightmoor Press)


Additional information

Weight0.073 kg




Limited Edition

Limited Edition

Wagon Type



ERA 2, ERA 3




The Wagon Yard


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “A. G. Bailey – 7 plank OO”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *