Admiralty Naval Store Dept – 14T tank N gauge
Limited edition 14T tank wagon made by Graham Farish for the Bachman Collectors Club in 2018. Limited edition certificate included no. 221 of 504 pristine wagons made. The Naval Stores Department was established for The Royal Navy in 1869 and was in operation until 1966. It’s purpose was to manage and maintain the naval stores which issued materials to Naval Dockyards for the building, fitting and maintaining of the Navys fleet of warships. 14T tank wagons were used to supply essential fuels to the dockyards. ERA: 2, 3 and 4. Wagon is in immaculate like new condition with all buffers and couplings intact, box in excellent condition.
Out of stock