Bishop Castle Railway – Gunpowder Van OO
Limited Edition van made by Dapol for sale in their factory shop in 2007. 150 pristine vans were produced. The Bishop Castle Railway was built in Shropshire during the 1860’s opening in October 1865 between Craven Arms and Montgomery. The line linked the Shrewsbury to Hereford line to the Oswestry to Newtown line, thus linking Shrewsbury to mid Wales. The railway experienced ongoing financial issues and would eventually close in 1935. A photograph exists of the van modelled here showing the livery and running number. ERA: 3. Van is in excellent like new condition with all buffers and couplings intact. Box is in good condition with light wear.
Historical information from The BC Railway Society website
1 in stock