Limited edition wagon from the Wagon Yard. 100 pristine 14T tank wagons in the livery of Cleveland Discol.
Wagon no. 210 was built and owned by Charles Roberts and registered by the LMS in 1928, the livery of Cleveland Petroleum Products Co was painted and photographed in 1936. The company specialised in motor spirit which contained alcohol and they would eventually be bought out by Esso. ERA: 3 and 4
Historical Information from Petroleum Rail Tank Wagons of Britain by R Tourret
Out of stock