Crump – 7 plank N
A limited edition wagon commissioned by Derails Models and made by Peco. Crump Meadow Collieries (Forest of Dean) began operations circa 1839 and continued as such until 1929 when coal reserves ran thin. The earliest evidence of wagons dates back to 1865 with an order placed with the Gloucester railway Carriage and Wagon Co. Further wagons were hired from the Western Wagon & Property Company in 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914 and 1920. ERA: 1, 2 and 3
(Historical information from “Private Owner Wagons of the Forest of Dean” by Ian Pope, published by Lightmoor Press).
1 in stock