F. W. Butcher – 7 plank N gauge
Limited edition 7 plank wagon made by Dapol for Ballards in 2005. Born in Faversham, Kent in 1867 Frederick William Butcher became a coal merchant in the early 1900’s and was based at 5 Powdermill Lane in Southborough, Kent. In 1938 the company name was changed to Lewis Butcher, presumably Frederick’s son. F. W. Butcher was known to have several mineral wagons in the same livery shown here but details of the origin of this particular plank wagon is unclear. ERA: 2 and 3. Wagon is in excellent, like new condition with all buffers and couplings intact. Box in very good condition.
1 in stock