G. Russell – plank wagon

£12.95

Description

The Wagon Yard’s first release, a limited edition run of 100 pristine 7 plank private owner wagons in the livery of G. Russell of St. Leonards on Sea in East Sussex. G. Russell was a greengrocer turned coal merchant operating in the early 1900’s. Built by the Midland Railway carriage and wagon co Ltd circa 1906 this wonderful wagon has an eye catching design although the exact colours are unknown and open to interpretation this model is our best assessment of this striking livery. ERA: 2 and 3

Historical Information from Private Owner Wagons of the South East by John Arkell (Lightmoor Press)

1 in stock

SKU: NGRussell Categories: , ,