Hunt Bros – rectangular tank OO gauge
Limited edition rectangular tank wagon commissioned by Simply Southern and made by Dapol in 2021. Hunt Brothers chemical works was established at Castleford in 1863. The company produced saltcake, suphuric acid, Glauber’s salt and hydroclauric acid. The company would change ownership but remain within the Hunt family in 1881. In 1949 the company was aquired by Laporte Chemicals who would eventually close the company in 1953. ERA: 1, 2 and 3.
Out of stock