Queensborough Cement Company – gunpowder van N
Limited edition gunpowder van made by Dapol for Ballards in 2010. The Queensborough cement company was based at Queensborough on the Isle of Sheppy, Kent. The works opened in 1890 and the company was incorporated in 1902. It was served by the South Eastern & Chatham Railway. A photograph of this wagon survives in advertising materials produced by the Midland Railway Carriage & Wagon Company circa 1890. ERA: 2. Wagon is in superb like new condition with all buffers and couplings intact. Box and sleeve are in very good condition.
Historical information from Private Owner Wagons A Sixth Collection by Keith Turton (Lightmoor Press)
1 in stock