Stanton – 7 plank N
Special edition wagon commissioned by Malc’s Models and made by Peco.
The Stanton Ironworks was based at New Stanton, south of the town of Ilkeston from 1846 and produced a wide range of products, including shell casings during World War 1. The company would be bought by Stewerts & Lloyds during the early 1900’s before eventually being merged with Staveley Iron and Chemical Company to form Staveley & Stanton in 1960. A life size replica wagon can be seen on the old site Stanton Ironworks once inhabited.
2 in stock