Taylor & Anderson Ltd – 5 plank OO gauge
Limited edition 5 plank wagon from Wessex Wagons, made by Dapol in 2010. Limited edition certificate included no. 49 of 150 pristine wagons produced. Little information is available for the company but this wagon was photographed in the late 1920’s. Farnham station was opened in 1849 on a L&SWR branchline from Guildford. A direct line to Waterloo from Alton via Aldershot and Farnham commenced use in 1870 and ceased use in 1937 when the direct line was electrified. ERA: 2 and 3. Wagon is in immaculate condition with all buffers and couplings intact, box in very good condition.
Out of stock